Category: Wheelchair / Manual
The 2010 TiLite ZR. Accept No (L)imitations.
- Reason No. 1: Titanium Absorbs Vibration
- Reason No. 2: TiLite Titanium Won’t Break
- Reason No. 3: Titanium has the Highest Strength-to-Weight Ratio of Any Metal on Earth
- Reason No. 4: TiLite Custom Builds its Wheelchairs
- SlipStream Single-Sided Fork with Integrated Bumper (patent pending). Our new Performance 5-Spoke Soft Roll Wheel weighs just 1.6 ounces, shaving 40% from the weight of the original, 3-Spoke Wheel.
- The new Z's 1.25” Mono-Tube Frame is 20% lighter than its predecessor but retains Titanium's 44% strength advantage over 7000 series aluminum.
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request