Electra-Ride Elite Stairlift Straight Rail
Category: Lifts and Ramps
The Elite Straight Rail Stairlift is a Work of Art.
With superior styling and superb craftsmanship, the Elite (Model SRE-2010) offers the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design and performance. A home chair lift that reflects the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes, the Elite sets the new standard for residential accessibility.
The Elite combines marvelous elegance with the industry’s most reliable operation.
There are many stair chairs, but the Elite stands alone! Complement your home and your lifestyle with the finest in home chair lifts.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity.
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase.
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance.
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design.
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 6 in. (152 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat, and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs.
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status.
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages.
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights.
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Seven different upholstery selections.
- A power swivel seat at the top landing for confident, effortless exit.
- A power folding footrest – automatically flips up when the seat is raised, and down when seat is lowered.
- Larger footrest (length & width).
- Larger seat available.
- Manual or power folding rails - if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs, the optional folding rail is the ideal solution. The folding rail can be ordered for feather-light manual operation or push button automatic operation.
- Painted rail.
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request