Monroe Wheelchair's Qualifications Include:
- Monroe Wheelchair is licensed by Medicare and meets all Medicare Supplier Standards.
- Monroe Wheelchair has been accredited by JCAHO since 1995. JCAHO accredits health care organizations in the United States to ensure they are providing “safe and effective care of the highest quality and value". We are honored to have received a gold seal of approval from the Joint Commission.
- We have RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professionals (ATP) and Seating and Mobility Specialists (SMS) on staff in each of the communities we serve. These are the professionals that will come to your work, home, or facility to analyze your mobility needs and assist in the selection of the appropriate assistive technology equipment.
- Monroe Wheelchair has bilingual customer service representatives on staff.
- Monroe Wheelchair has factory trained Wheelchair Repair Technicians on staff.
- Factory trained stair lift, vertical platform lift, ceiling track lift system, and permanent ramp technicians and installers on our Monroe Access Designs team.
- Monroe Wheelchair is a dedicated member of the following industry specific groups: VGM Group, MED Group, New York Medical Equipment Providers (NYMEP) and the National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology (NCART). We are actively involved in governmental and regulatory issues involving your rights as a complex rehabilitation technology (CRT) equipment user for your mobility needs.
- We are proud members of the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce.
Please contact Monroe Wheelchair to learn more about the mobility equipment and services we offer.